HOLA!
So - I haven't posted anything to kimbocita in a little over a year. If you are reading this - thank you for not giving up on me. I've been devoting most of what free-time I have to Ellis' blog or to amassing friends on facebook (146 and counting).
Most of the time, I am just not sure what to write about... until now. Thanks to my old college roommates (Cory & Heather) - my life has changed! I am inspired and want to share it with you. You see, if you agree to become part of my triangle -- just kidding.
But, really my life has changed and so will yours. Two words: Guerrero Tortillas (Fresqui Ricas - Semi-Cooked Flour Tortillas to be exact)! You MUST try them!!!
They are found in the tortilla section of your local grocery store. You don't have to go someplace fancy - I got mine at Safeway. Look for Guerrero with the purple trim and the words "Listas Para El Comal." The tortillas look different than the other ones --- like they are not cooked all the way (because they're not).Get ready for a taste sensation --- a warm, fresh tortilla in the comfort of your own casa. It's so easy: simply heat up a non-stick pan (keyword: nonstick) on high for 3 minutes - heat 15 seconds on one side, 15 seconds on the other & 10 seconds more on the first side.
So remember: (1) Guerrero with purple trim (2) Write me a thank you in the comment section of this blog!!! Ole!


1 Comments:
Hi Kim - I finally found them at the store! And boy, are they good. So far, it's one of the best finds in my life. Well, a little lower than finding Ricky, but still up there on my list :) Thanks for info!
Post a Comment
<< Home