Friday, June 01, 2007

NEXT UP: MOONWALKING --- OW!!!



Ever since I saw Lori, my neighbor, moonwalk across her kitchen floor (I don't remember why she was moonwalking, but it makes me love her even more) - I've really wanted to learn how. I would really like to expand upon my existing repertoire -- the Running Man, Roger Rabbit, and Lawnmower.

I've made some feeble attempts that "feel right"- but do not look anything like the King of Pop or the Hum-Master of 87 7th (aka Lori).

Lori has promised to show me how.... stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooot! I'm famous! I'm finally famous! Had I known my claim to fame would be my moonwalking skills, I would have practiced more. ;)

This I vow - I will turn you into the best darn moonwalker 7th Ave has ever seen.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home