Kimbocita
About Me
Name:
Kimbocita
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
KINTARO WINS THE AMAZING RACE!!!From independent ...
KINTARO RACES AROUND THE WORLD -Tyler from Kintaro...
EXTRA LOVE - Unfortunately, I came acrossthis on p...
THRILLER - Michael Jackson's glove is up for sale...
NOBY-WAN - Speaking of mad photoshop skills... He...
MAD PHOTOSHOPPING SKILLS - Here are a couple of d...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!Five years ago - on this ve...
SOUTH PARK - You can make yourself into a characte...
THREE UNDER THREE - My friend, Heather, just sent...
PORSCHE 911 CLUB COUPE - To celebrate the 50th ann...
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Y-Y-A-A-A-W-W-N-N-N!!! Look very closely at this picture:
Did you yawn? Every single time I look at it - I let out a big, tearful YAWN! I knew yawns were contagious, but this is kinda ridiculous (and soooo CUTE)!
posted by Kimbocita @
2:51 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home